I saw on a conservative Christian friend’s page that he was mocked for his desire to see the Obama administration thwarted. His views were characterized by someone as nothing more than “petty vendettas.” I started thinking about President Obama’s accomplishments since taking office, and for what it’s worth, here’s what I came up with in a few short moments of tippy-tapping.
In one year we have seen:
1. The usurping of our constitutional freedoms to accomodate a socialist agenda governed by an increasingly bloated bureaucracy, fed by unjust confiscatory taxation.
2. Myriad self-destructive foreign and domestic policies aimed at exalting and advancing a demonic religion driven by an insatiable lust for the blood of Jews, Christians, and all non-Muslims.
3. A passionate defense of – and delight in – the homicidal abortion industry.
4. The most intrusive, paternalistic, anti-business regulatory posture ever, combined with a slobbering love affair with organized labor.
5. The expressed philosophical viewpoint that the supremacy of the United States on the world stage is somehow a liability rather than an asset for our nation and for the world itself.
6. Shameless pandering to homosexual activist organizations, including continued social experimentation within the military.
7. A costly embrace of the corrupt, politicized junk science of so-called “climate change.”
8. Appointments of avowed communists (Van Jones), radical ideologues (Kevin Jennings), and the mentally ill (Mitchell “Amanda” Simpson) to influential government posts.
9. Increased diplomatic hostility toward Israel (See #2).